- Complimentary water for onsite rentals. Water, snacks & snorkeling included with tours if desired.
- 50% off tours for Kids under 12. Under 8 free as passenger.
- 15% off on 4 or more paddleboards or kayaks on rentals or tours. 25% off on 8 or more.
- BYO special drinks, snacks, swimwear, sunglasses with strap, sun protection, towels (shower onsite), dry clothes, water shoes or sandals, small coolers & waterproof camera or phone if desired. Forget something? Just ask. We will likely have it for you to borrow.
- Life jackets with whistles & paddles included with all tours & rentals.
- Free delivery & pickup for all of Key Largo & Marathon. $99 min.
- No minimum for delivery & pickup for all of Islamorada to Duck Key.
- Calm bayside or oceanside beach launch. No tidal currents to worry about at our location. You can paddle around south end of island under #2 bridge & back to our location to experience Gulf of Mexico & Atlantic ocean never seeing the same thing twice.
- Want to paddle to Lignumvitae Key botanical state park, Indian Key historic park, the sandbar, Sombrero or any beach, park or launch? No problem. We will bring gear to your chosen launch site anywhere.
From our bay side launch site, you have choices of paddling protected bay & waterways or open water sand flats, mangrove shorelines & tunnels, beaches, sponge gardens, sea grass beds, islands & more. Incredible scenery & opportunities for close up viewing of wildlife above & below the water. Dolphin, manatee, southern & spotted eagle rays, huge tarpon, sea turtles, colorful tropical fish & exotic birds. Take a plunge & cool off at the rope swing.
Lower Matecumbe Key has more of a natural experience in a less populated area with lighter boat traffic, abundant wildlife & clearer water situated between the Atlantic & Gulf of Mexico. It is far from city lighting giving you some of the best stargazing in the area!
Paddling at night with underwater LED lighting provides you with an amazing view of this undersea wonderland & its creatures. Try night fishing!
Owner & main guide Mark has a long history as a white water rafting guide with a impeccable safety record. He has been paddling Florida waters for several years & is well versed in local paddling adventures & wildlife. Trained in advanced first aid, CPR & swiftwater rescue. You can be assured that you will be in good hands with Mark & his guides on our tours.