- Complimentary water onsite. Snacks included with tours.
- Kids 12 & under 50% off tours.
- BYO special drinks, snacks, swimwear, sunglasses with strap & sun protection as needed.
- Life jackets with whistles & paddles included with all tours & rentals.
- Small coolers OK
- Free delivery & pickup Key Largo to seven mile bridge Marathon. $99 min.
- No minimum for delivery on lower Matecumbe key.
- Calm bayside or Oceanside beach launch. No tidal currents to worry about at our location.
- Want to paddle to Lignumvitae Key botanical state park, Indian Key historic park or the sandbar. No problem. We will bring gear to your chosen launch site anywhere.
From our launch site, you have choices of paddling protected bay & waterways or open water sand flats with white sand mangrove inlets, beaches, sponge gardens, sea grass beds, islands & mangrove trails with opportunities to view incredible scenery & wildlife. Take a plunge & cool off at the rope swing.
Lower Matecumbe Key has more of a natural experience in a less populated area with lighter boat traffic, abundant wildlife & clearer water situated between the Atlantic & Gulf of Mexico. It is far from city lighting giving you some of the best stargazing in the area!
Paddling at night with underwater LED lighting provides you with an amazing view of this undersea wonderland & its creatures. Try night fishing!
Owner & main guide Mark has a long history as a white water rafting guide with a impeccable safety record. He has been paddling Florida waters for several years & is well versed in local paddling adventures & wildlife. Trained in advanced first aid,CPR & swiftwater rescue. You can be assured that you are in good hands on our tours.